Custom Search

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies #recipe

Chocolate Cherry Covered Cake Cookies
(Cake cookie adapted recipe from Betty Crocker)



1 box Devil’s Food Cake Mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
Maraschino Cherries 
Powdered Sugar
1.  Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.  In a large bowl, stir the cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs with a spoon until dough forms.
3.  Take a small ball of dough and shape the dough around one cherry and roll into a ball.  Repeat for each cookie.
4.  Place the balls about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake for 9-11 minutes or until set.  Cool then sprinkle with powdered sugar.


retweet post  
shared on facebook 
pin post

shared at
 facebook linkup --- 2/17 ---- blog and social media ct  -- done
tuesdays at our home 
facebook linkup === blog support group == blog comment == 4/13 --- done
tutorial and tips A to Z
facebook linkup === blog support group === blog share == 4/16

7 comments:

  1. These look delicious. I'll for sure be making these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna have to try this! I have a weakness when it comes to sweets and ANYTHING cherry! It is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I really love chocolate... <3 my comfort food! This post makes me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of the cherry in the center. Cherry and chocolate goes so well. These look so tempting. Bookmarking! - Lynda Hogan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!! Chocolate covered cherries are one of my favorite things... Having them in cookie form sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow do these look amazing! This will be a great quarantine project to make with my kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so yummy! I'm exploring some recipes too during this quarantine and I'm gonna try this one too

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post