Custom Search

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Candy or Cookie?? Why Choose Have Them Both



16 oz. log choc chip cookie dough
1 bag choc chips
18 oz. container caramel apple dip
3 c. rice krispies
1 1/2 c. chopped cashews

  • Press the 16 oz. log of choc chip cookie dough into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and bake about 20 min. at 350. I broke off pieces and spread them in the pan with my fingers.
  • While that’s cooling, heat in a small pan, 1 c. choc chips & 1 c. caramel dip. When it’s melted add in 3 c. rice krispies. Spread over baked cookie dough.
  • Next heat the remaining choc chips, caramel apple dip and add in the chopped cashews. Spread that over the top, that’s the 3rd layer. That’s all there is to it. Chill it a bit before cutting.
    When I made this, I put the cashews on top, but should have added lots more to the 3rd layer. That’s how I’ll make it next time. I’m a chocoholic so I really enjoyed this treat.
retweet post
shared on facebook
pin post

shared at
facebook linkup --- blog and social media ct -- 2/13 --- done
busy monday
weekend table
facebook linkup == cbb pinterest visit == 4/25 -- done
craftastic monday
facebook linkup === twitter and pinterest fans rt --- 4/28 -- done
homestead blog hop

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post