Custom Search

Monday, August 13, 2018

Read A Romance



With all the kids heading back to school, the dog days of summer here and so many other things that the month of August brings with it perhaps you would love to know there is a great way to escape it all. Read a book, in fact read a romance. It is a great way to escape through the someone else's love story.


August is a great month to Read A Romance Month. A day that romance readers and authors come together to celebrate the most popular genre of fiction. The person behind this event is none other than Bobbi Dumas.


What is your favorite romance book?? Would love to know as while my sister is a romance book reader I have always prefered true life history based stories .Yes, I know there are some that are romantic and I have read a few so I have to say I too love romance in stories

2 comments:

  1. I didn’t know there was a read a romance month, but it sounds cool. I read a lot of books, not all of them romance. The latest one I read and loved was Sarah Morgan’s How to Keep a Secret.
    Thank you for joining The Really Crafty Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there seems to be a day for everything, I can recall as a teen laying in the hammock in the yard reading for hours. Your book sounds intriguing I am wondering what it is about thanks for leaving a comment and I will be back to join again

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post