Custom Search

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Mother In Law Day

Today October 22 is Mother In Law Day. If I was able to share this day with my mother in law I would graciously say something like this"


You see, my mother in law was a very special lady. She fed me when I was hungry, took care of me when I was sick, clothed me when I need it and through it all she loved me. She had her own struggles early in life , being an abused wife and raising her 4 children by herself with a  bit of help from her own family. I believe that is why when I married her son when I was only 16 she took me in like one of her own.

Now as a mother in law I hope to live up to the example that she gave me. One that was understanding but also did not allow me to get through life without telling the truth and looking for help if needed. I was blessed to have the mother in law I did and very thankful that I found her somehow. The day I married her son she was in the hospital bed following cancer surgery. Three weeks later she was trying to see how she could help me. I am also thankful that she raised her son to be a loving husband and father.

If you have a wonderful mother in law let her know how much you love her.

shared at
fresh market friday
blogger pitstop

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post