Friday, March 24, 2017
Chocolate Covered Raisin Cookies
1 cup butter
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 3.4-ounce package vanilla instant pudding mic
1 teaspoon baking soda
1-1/4 cups flour
3 cups oatmeal
1 cup chocolate chips (mini, regular or chunks)
1 cup Raisinets
1. On the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Add vanilla pudding mix and beat until combined.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just incorporated.
3. Add in dry ingredients, mixing until just combined. Add oatmeal, chocolate chips, and Raisinets, mixing with a wooden spoon.
4. Portion into golf-ball-size dough balls, cover and chill or freeze for several hours or overnight.
5. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
6. Evenly space frozen dough balls on baking sheets and bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden and middles are no longer shiny or raw-looking. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.