1. Would you prefer to be smart or happy, and why?
If I can not be both I think I would rather be smart because being smart can make me happy but being happy will not always help me make smart decisions
2. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
the ability to read minds, that way I would not be surprised when being lied to or not make the mistake of following someone down the wrong path
3. What is your biggest regret in life so far?
can't say that I have any regrets: mistakes there are several after all we are all human One mistake I made that may look like a regret is moving down south to be closer to family and leaving a good job, nice house and so much more.
4. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why
wow a fictional character maybe the beast when he becomes the prince from the beauty and the beast
5. If money and career were no object, where in the world would you choose to live?
The mountains somewhere out in the open. A place full of beauty somewhere we can run and play with our grand babies and have animals to raise and all we needed to be happy
6. What’s the last book you read that you simply could not put down until you finished?
I like old historical books the last read lies sex and slaves history of the old slave house
7. What television show do you plan your day around in order to see it live?
in the past this may have had a long answer but I do not watch as much t.v. as I used to
8. What extracurricular activities or sports did you participate in when you were in high school?
basketball, softball, track, bowling, Christ based groups, and the list goes on
9. Of all your pet-peeves, which is the strangest?
This is a question better to ask someone besides myself
10. Is it better to beg forgiveness or ask permission?
I offer forgiveness and ask for others to do as well, I never beg
11. If you inherited or won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
We have often day dreamed about this and the one thing that always stays the same is pay off the bills of mine and my children and buy a large house where everyone can life happily ever after
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
Years ago someone placed pictures of me on a social site that were not ones that I would have chosen
13. Which fictional character do you believe is the most like yourself?
Not sure about this one nearly always think of myself as being one of a kind
14. Are you superstitious? If so, what are you most superstitious about?
yes I am from black cats and walking under ladders to spilling salt a bit of it all
15. Do you believe it is vital to everyday life to know what is happening in the world around you?
In my own circle I would say for sure I know it all but in the world sometimes not as vital
16. What is the nicest thing anybody has said, or you believe they would say, about you?
That I care about those that I take care of
17. What are your life and career goals in 5, 10 and 15 years?
In 5 years I will have the house payed off and still hopefully be working at my job
10 years my grand-daughter will be graduating from high school and hopefully heading to college
15 years I will be nearing retirement
18. Would you rather live in a large house in the suburbs, or a tiny apartment in the city with an excellent view?
if those were my only choices the large house would be my selection
19. What are you three weaknesses?
grandkids, sweets and being outside
20. How would you describe yourself in three words?
mom, short, love
21. Which is more logical to follow—your heart or your head?
my head all to often I let my heart lead and I end up in too much trouble
22. Are you spiritual or religious in any way? If so, how?
Yes, I consider myself a Christian and try to follow the bible God's word
23. If you could have any career possible, what would it be?
I would love to be a social worker with either the elderly or teens
24. Have you ever been arrested or contracted any diseases?
picked up for shop-lifting at 14 years old, big mistake dared by friends to steal a candy bar was caught and taken to jail mom had to pick me up
25. Which is better—a novel or a movie?
I like both novels take me longer of course
join in the fun at Sunday Stealing