Custom Search

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Found on Facebook

Because there are so many awesome things on facebook that I think are awesome and since I share all sorts of things that I love I believe that this will be a new post that you will see here on annies home from time to time. It is a great way to share what I find on facebook and give credit for where I find it and sometimes who shared it originally.
 
this recipe which was given no name but I believe looks very yummy and because October is Apple Month I think it needs to be shared here
 
 
 
 
 



2 cans apple pie filling
Butter Pecan cake mix


 Sprinkle dry cake mix over apples  Sprinkle a small amount of brown sugar ...
Add pecans  Cut small slices of butter and place several over the top.  You can add cinnamon if you like   Bake @ 350 for 45 min or so

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this here. I love most things done with apple. So this a great one for me. I have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post