Makes three 3 x 5 inch loaves
2 cups Brown Rice Flour Mix*2/3 cup granulated sugar1 tablespoon baking powder1 teaspoon baking soda3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum1/4 teaspoon salt1 teaspoon cinnamon, or to taste1 1/3 to 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts1/2 cup milk1/2 cup canola oil2 large eggs1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extractCinnamon sugar (optional, see instructions in cooks note)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Position rack in center of oven. Grease three 5 x 3-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Put shredded zucchini in a small bowl and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, salt, and cinnamon in large mixing bowl. Add zucchini and nuts; stir to coat evenly.
- Combine milk and oil in small bowl. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add liquids to zucchini nut mixture and stir until just blended.
- Fill loaf pans with batter. Sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar, if desired. Bake 35-40 minutes until light golden and toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 8 minutes on a rack and then remove from pan. Cool completely before serving or wrapping for storage.
Cooks Note:Store bread covered tightly with plastic wrap in refrigerator for up to five days. Can be covered with plastic wrap and then with foil and stored in freezer for up to six weeks. Best when eaten within four days of baking.To make cinnamon sugar, combine 2 tablespoons sugar with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
recipe source here