Custom Search

Monday, December 3, 2012

Seasons Harvest Review


Are you looking for a gift for someone who loves to cook or perhaps they simply love good food. Either way I want to share a great gift idea for you that those on your list may simply love. I know that many families love to give gift packages to other families. I believe you would love the great gift packages that are available at  Seasons Harvest. Through the month of December you will find all gift sets are 1/2 price Our family loves pasta and we love sauces as well. In fact if we could shake it up with new sauces every day I believe I would try. That is why I was pleased with the gift package  TEMPTATION CLASSICS PASTA SAUCES 


We were sent a package of sauces. Very tasty if I must say so myself and since I am writing this post I guess I am. The two tasty sauces we were able to taste test were the Portobello Mushroom and Puttanesca. They were packaged very nicely perfect for a gourmet gift for anyone on your list. 

Let me share with you that the sauces did not dissapoint. Our daughter created a wonderful meal using the portabello mushroom sauce and chicken with pasta. Oh my we were very hapy to say the least The second sauce is on hold until my second daughter comes home for Christmas she is sure to be happy to try the new sauce and we are as eager to taste the what we believe will be amazing sauce. 


Season Harvest can be found on twitter , facebook and also be sure to follow them on pinterest 

We would like to thank those responsible for sending us a product to review for this post. We shared our thoughts as well as company shared information. Our opinions were stated and were not influenced by anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post