Custom Search

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Grateful For ...

gratitude is so much more than saying thank you. There are so many things in life that we take for granted and we seem to give little thanks for. The truth is that our world was created for us and we were created to praise the Lord. Even when we are having a bad day we still can find things to be grateful for.

Some of what I am grateful for are
#1 the ability to Praise My God and not have to hide my faith from those that I love
#2 The fact that we were all given free will and that we have choices in life, while these choices may at times seem to go wrong, I am so thankful that their are friends around that reach out and give us a hand out. Now I try to reach out and give those I love a hand up as well.
#3 I am very thankful for my job and those that I work with. I feel blessed to have a job with so many others without a job. While the hours seem hard and tired I am thankful to have great co-workers that help to keep me up and happy

these are not the only things that I am grateful for but are the top three on my mind tonight I have had many blessings in life and will share more later

join in here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post