Custom Search

Friday, October 26, 2012

Aloha Friday : Seasons

Aloha Friday on this crisp fall afternoon. Yes I did say crisp as in cold crisp. What a beautiful day yesterday was and today is a gloomy much colder day but I am still very blessed to have it. My Aloha Friday question is

What is your favorite season of the year and why? We are blessed to have 4 season. Winter, spring, summer and fall. I love and loath a few things in each of them. Winter is beautiful if I can stay in side but a bit super cold at times, Spring is maybe my favorite when all things are made new again with the thawing of cold to warm and buds and blooms galore. Summer is beautiful time of year til the extreme cold comes in and then Fall is another one of my favorite times of years so pretty as if we are walking in Gods coloring book.

Aloha Friday is a time where bloggers can participate by asking easy questions on their blogs and then visiting others to offer answers to the easy questions asked. You can join in at An Island Life.

Today my aloha question is:

What is your favorite season or time of year?

5 comments:

  1. Mine is definitely Fall! I LOVE everything about Autumn :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overall my favorite season is Summer! While Spring and Fall are beautiful will all of the colors, and if we get snow that is also very beautiful - but I am a huge wuss when it comes to being cold! Plus I love how long the days are in the Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all except summer. Summer is so hot and humid, it makes it hard to go outside and do much of anything, and I love to go biking and walking, but can't take the heat and humidity. I do love to go boating in the summer though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year - sunny but not too hot, the air is crisp and the changing of the leaves is just breathtaking.


    Why I Could Never Be a Vampire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl it's cold here too!

    I love fall and spring. Not too cold or to hot. and beautiful times of change too.

    Aloha.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post