Custom Search

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dressing Up Is For Adults As Well EdenFantasys

Halloween fun and costumes is not just for kids it is for adults who love to have fun as well. I have a girlfriend who loves to dress up and each year will enter at least one halloween costume contest at a local bar. She would have a bit of trouble deciding among the awesome contest at EdenFantasys. Just take a look at a few of my favorites
 
 
feel a bit naughty like a school girl? Then this one may be the perfect for you. You can well imagine that you will turn heads when you wear this naughty little outfit It may just make someone sit up straight while they want to give you a spanking of a love pat or two.
 
 
while I am a nurses aide I do not believe I have ever seen anyone wear a uniform to work quite like this. I am sure that it would delight all the male clients for sure and draw a few looks from others as well. I think that this costume is perfect for those who want to show up in costume and show off just enough of the right stuff but keep those interested guessing what else is under the costume.
 
 
Military is always an issue close to my heart. But those who dress up in this costume will find their selves pleasing those looking for a GI Jane or a hunting buddy of sorts. After all there will be plenty of those out their looking for a matching gal as many men in our area love to dress up in camo. So please your army man or your hunter by choosing an outfit that will make his fantasies come true.
 
Dress up in a formal style with heels and tie when you fill your mans wildest dreams by suiting up in this every mans favorite bunny costume. Simple black and white and sexy all over makes for a mouth watering atire that any date would love to have.

Like any of my favorites or want to see what else is available check them out on EdenFantasys There are so many available in a great variety as well. Some of them more revealing than others but all of them giving that hint of fun and tease.

EdenFantasys  can be found on twitter and facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post