Custom Search

Friday, May 18, 2012

No Heat Needed Recipe : Mango Salsa




3 ripe mangoes, peeled and finely chopped
1/2 cup red onion, diced small
1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
1/2 - 1 tsp. chipotle chile with adobo sauce, chopped fine
1/4 cup honey
2 limes, juiced, or 2 Tbsp.
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh jalapeno
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper

Mix together the lime juice and honey. Mix everything else together, stir well, and season to taste. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes before serving.

You can add fresh sweet red or green pepper to stretch the salsa.

shared at

Full Time MamaPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a delicious salsa!

    Thank you so much for linking up to “A Little Birdie Told Me…”. I decided to take a week off from the party to allow me the time to visit my friends out in the blogosphere, so…here I am!

    I'm spotlighting your post on my Facebook page today.

    Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post