Custom Search

Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Break Like None Other

Our lives changed here in my small town of Harrisburg Illinois on February 29, 2012. One leap day that I wished we could have leaped over. Our town is slowly coming back after the destruction and loss of life that happened that day. Thanks to the many volunteers who have come to help us we will rebound. We will never forget what happened and all that helped us and how we came together. Our town is changed that is for sure. In the middle of all this disaster we have seen many college students who are taking their spring break to help out a community they may or may not have a tie to. To all that are helping I say thank you. To all that have said a prayer I say thank you. To all those who think about us I say thank you To all you who wonder if we will ever come back again to be a town. My answer to you is watch and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post