Custom Search

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Are You Aware, Is Anyone

I saw this on facebook and not for sure if it is true or not but thought that I should share and see if anyone has any information. First of all this is a picture that some are calling strawberry crack with this little message

THIS REALLY SCARES ME! ALL PARENTS PLEASE BE AWARE!! ...There is a drug going around the schools ...It's known as Strawberry Quick ...or strawberry meth ...it looks like pop rocks that kids eat, smells like strawberries &... also comes in other flavors like chocolate, etc..... Please tell your children not to take candy from anyone even a classmate because this drug that looks like pop rocks is actually crystal meth rocked up with strawberry flavor & can kill them

While, I am not sure if this is a new drug or not I think it does draw awareness to the fact that people are tempting our children with what they may think is a treat. As a child and a young parent I can remember stamps, stickers, and tatoos being bad for our children because sick individuals were tracing these items with drugs. Very sad Please take time and learn what is out there that can harm your children.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea if this is real or not,but it does sound like a street name and fits the product perfectly..strawberry qwik..being meth..it seems very likely to be real.Scary

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post