Custom Search

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Orange Berry Salad

I love Cranberry Relish however many of my member do not like it so much. I am glad that I found this recipe because I think it fits perfectly with my Thanksgiving Menu



  • 1 cup, divided prepared, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
  • 2 tablespoons orange juice
  • 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
  • ½ cup heavy cream, whipped
  • 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin orange segments
  • 6 ounces strawberry- or raspberry-flavored gelatin
  • 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
  • ½ cup walnut pieces
  • Mint sprigs
  • Whole fresh strawberries and raspberries

  • In large bowl, whisk together salad dressing, orange juice and peel. Fold in whipped cream; cover and refrigerate.

    Drain oranges, reserving juice. Add water to juice to measure 3 cups; pour into large saucepan and bring to boil. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until partially set.

    Fold orange segments, cranberry sauce and walnuts into gelatin. Pour into lightly oiled 6-cup ring mold. Cover and refrigerate until firm; unmold. Garnish with mint and fresh strawberries and raspberries. Serve with remaining chilled dressing.

    Somewhat Simple

    1 comment:

    1. This looks great : )) ..I love it..I have a Pin'Inspirational party happening right now I'd LOVE for you to link this to please..? TY so much.. Wishing you a great start to your weekend.. http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/11/pininspirational-thursday.html

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post