Custom Search

Friday, November 18, 2011

Hartstrings Black Friday

I love shopping for my grandchildren and we all know that we are coming up on on of the biggest shopping days of the year, black friday. Hartstrings has some cute items available on their website for both boys and girls. Hartstrings has been providing children with classic American styles with a modern flare for many years. Available from their collections are dresses to cardigans, from rainboots to pajamas that are perfect for family photos, holiday gatherings, school functions or special family moments.
Let me share some of my favorite items with you


There is no better time to shop Hartstrings than black friday where they will be having awesome deals and have 20% off everything including sale items.

I wrote this as part of an entry to a contest to win holiday outfits for my children. Hartstrings and MomSelect offered this opportunity to write about the Thanksgiving Weekend Sale and possibility of winning clothes for my children

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post