Custom Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Decadence Gourmet Cheesecakes Review and Discount Code


Cheesecake is one item that is put on the table with every family gathering. Whether it is a potluck, holiday gathering and even wedding cheesecake is something that always is served. When I found out about Decadence Gourmet Cheesecakes the makers of the famous cheesecake in the jar I was delighted. Oh my now they were served in small serving sizes that one could sit down and enjoy by their selves or share with others if they chose too. The creamy goodness from Decadence is available in both sweet and savory flavors. They arrive frozen, well wrapped and the jars of cheesecake are sweetly set in a wooden box. I love to reuse whenever I can and the Decadence jar set allows the user to reuse. I plan to reuse my jars and box as a spice box and continue to use in the kitchen.


We were able to select six flavors from a variety of Decadence cheesecake 20 flavors. We chose from sweet and savory flavors including a southwest cactus flavor. I had never heard of a flavor of cactus before so it I had to totally try it I shared it with a good friend of mine during our break at work It was delicious. I was happy to share it with a good friend as I said there is ample enough 1/4 lb of cheesecake  in each jar to share with someone if one chooses to but then there are those times when a taste of cheesecake needs to be enjoyed by ones self. That is exactly what I did with the blackberry flavored cheesecake. Delicious as well!!!!

Decadence Gourmet Cheesecakes in a jar are made up of natural quality ingredients which include Philadelphia cream cheese, whole eggs, unsalted butter, pure cane sugar and real cream That makes me feel good to know that the main ingredients in the cheesecake mix are those that I am familiar with and ones that I would put in a cheesecake if I was making it at home. guaranteed to arrive fresh decadence cheesecake jars will arrive in a six pack jars. The jars are wrapped in re-usable composite gel packs or dry ice, wrapped in a thermal wrapper and packed in a thermal shipping cooler. The jars of goodness can be kept up to a week in the fridge or up to six months in the freezer. To my friends who live out of the U.S. sorry Decadence only delivers to the U.S. at this time.
Find Decadence on facebook

Buy Decadence Products from their website and if you use the code "annieshome" you will get 15% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post