Custom Search

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer TIme Tea Party

Time for a summer time tea. I found many beautiful tea sets as I traveled along on the internet road.







1 medium cucumber
Some butter
loaf of thin sliced white bread
Salt and pepper to taste

Wash the cucumber then peel - or score - it lengthwise. Cut it into thin slices. Place the cucumber slices between some paper towels in order to soak up some of the moisture. Pepper and salt the slices to taste.
When you are ready to eat, put a thin layer of butter on each slice of bread - this will help the bread not to get soggy. Then place some cucumber slices on the bread slices. Cut off the crust and cut diagonally twice. You will have 4 triangles.


Tea Party Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. What lovely tea sets! Thanks for the cucumber sandwich recipe ... I had heard of cucumber sandwiches but never really knew just what they were. I love the idea of a summertime tea party! I'm your newest follower. Deb @ RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post