Custom Search

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Around my Kitchen Table

The conversation around my kitchen table went a bit fishy this afternoon. You see the talk soon became about fish known as the Asian Carp. Just take a look at these fish jumping out of the water.

while the talk was a mixture of laughter mixed in with the thought of fishing and a fish jumping up and unexpectedly hitting you. Just take a look at this video








The talk then took a bit of a serious look as they talked about the impact these jumping or flying fish were making in our waterways. Watch the video above share with me what your thoughts are.


Acting Balanced

1 comment:

  1. Wow a black eye and broken nose from a fish? I was shocked till the second video said 40-80lbs, holy cow!!

    It definitely sounds like a problem. There is always a problem with a non native species is brought to somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post