Custom Search

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am very thankful for things in my life. I am thankful for my new job and the girls that I work with. Good girls that are good hearted and hard workers. I am thankful that my children are trying to excell in college and do their very best. I am thankful for heat inside my house that keeps us warm with the windshield temps outside being near or below zero. Thankful that I have a ride to work and do not have to walk in the bitterly cold temps. Most of all I am thankful for my Heavenly father and the love that he shows to me.

I posted this over on the blog Spiritually Unequal Marriage

1 comment:

  1. I love that you take one day a week to count your blessings and thank God for all he has given you. Today, I am thankful for the little baby girl growing inside of me. Can't wait to meet her in May!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post