Custom Search

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tasty Meal

I served this meal lask and it went over great so for the Your Recipe My Kitchen meme I thought I would share again I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.



Chinese Beef Casserole


Place in a casserole these ingredients listed:
1 lb hamburger, fried til crumbly
1 t salt
1 (10 oz. ) frozen peas, unthawed
2 c sliced raw celery
1 small onion, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
dash of pepper
1 c crushed potato or corn chips

Bake at 375 degrees not more than 45 minutes serves 4




You may consider pairing this with delicious choco cheese banana bread




shared on Its A Blog Party

http://allthesmallstuff-cole.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great meal. Thanks for linking up on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post