Custom Search

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Progressive Dinner


I look forward to this years Virtual Progressive Dinner where a new blog will host a different part of our holiday meal. I am not only looking forward to sharing my recipes but getting new ideas and recipes as well. If you are thinking about joinging here is the list of host:


Kate will get this party started on Monday, December 6, with Drinks and Appetizers served up at Cooking During Stolen Moments.

On Tuesday, December 7, Jessie Leigh hosts us for Soups and Salads at Parenting the Tiniest of Miracles.

Amy, from Finer Things in Life, will be Wednesday, December 8, for a Holiday EntreƩ.

Jeff is hosting Side Dishes at his awesome new cooking blog, Food Plus Heat, on Thursday, December 9.

Link up your Holiday Bread recipes with me, right here at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam on Friday, December 10.

Then on Saturday, December 11, The Happy Housewife will finish things off with Delicious Desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post