Custom Search

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Win a George Foreman Evolve

Grilling out is not something my hubby does a lot of. My son in law, brother, mother, and even I grill out more than my hubby does. He does have one secret weapon though. He loves his George Foreman Grill and uses it quite often. When the kids are invited over for a cook out they ask which one is it the foreman or the regular grill. Well now Leslie Loves Veggies has introduced me to another George Foreman product that I so want to win. The Evolve allows you to do so much more than what you could do before. This would be a great tool to have in the kitchen. This giveaway ends August 14, 2010

4 comments:

  1. We (my family and self) love to grill out. We have a huge garden, and grilling vegetables is a favorite way to prepare them. This would be a fantastic grill to use indoors when the weather won't permit us to grill outdoors. I hear this grill can be used to prepare many types of foods. It really sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Sweetie...
    This would be wonderful to have. I love to grill, and veggies? I have got to tell you we are all about trying to get healthier these days.

    I have heard it is awesome. How GREAT it would be. Could grill inside when it is so HOT outside here in Phoenix.

    Have a wonderful Sunday. Hope you are doing something fun.

    Country hugs...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. it dosent say if this is open to canada, i sure hope it is as i would love to win this, i have NO grill at the moment and this would be amazing the kids would love it
    staceyx at telus dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be so cool to win the grill. We are needing one right now..and there are still many summer veggies I would love to grill up! (:>)

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post