Custom Search

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Random Thought Tuesday

randomtuesday



Don't you just hate it when you oversleep? That is exactly what I did this morning. The alarm went off and I hit the snooze button I thought to give myself 15 minutes more sleep. I am not sure what I did because an hour after I hit the snooze button I woke up. That meant that me and the teens all had to hurry up and get ready to go to bible school. We did just fine I just hate to be in a rush.

We are in our second day of bible school All is going pretty well and we are all having lots of fun. There is a lot of work that goes into bible school before, during and after but it is all worth it to be able to tell the story of Jesus to children who may not other wise be able to hear it. I have been a craft leader for the past 4 years. This year we are weaving mats and making keychains in our craft room this year. Each grade has to be adapted to. We will do the same crafts each day this week with a different grade. I often feel sorry for the first group that goes through as they are like the guinea pigs and after that we try to get it all figured out.

Meals this week at our house are quick and easy. Using crockpot and getting all ready to eat the night before makes it all a lot easier. The washing, housekeeping and cooking is all still here when we get home from bible school. But we love it and we can talk about the days on goings for hours. That is why we do what we do.

1 comment:

  1. I hate those days when you sleep in, it throws the whole day off! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post