Custom Search

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Juicy Reward Insider

WOW!!! Great news I am a Tropicana Juicy insider thanks to Mom Central. This is great news because my teens love thier tropicana juice and participating in the juicy rewards program will allow me the chance to get great deals. These great deals are not limited to the Juicy Insider group at Mom Central but are available for everyone. I will be sharing with you my adventures as a Juicy Insider as we go along. You can visit this link http://juicyrewards.tropicana.com/login/home.aspx to take advantage of the great deals as well.

there are many wonderful rewards available from attractions to shoes I am sure you will find something that you will want.

"I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post