Custom Search

Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday 5

1.When did you last experience emailer’s remorse?

I can't say that I have

2.When did you last experience diner’s remorse?

not for a while cook most my own meals

3.When did you last experience movie-goer’s remorse?

dont go to the movies either

4.When did you last experience caring friend’s remorse?

this I have before it is normally when I try to reach out to those I love and it is rejected happens quite often as some members of my family struggle with emotions

5.When did you last experience lover’s remorse?

only had one lover and been married to him for over 20+ years so if I feel remorse or he does we can always make up later


play along here

1 comment:

  1. How cool...only one lover...that's how it's suppose to be :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post