Custom Search

Friday, August 7, 2009

quick take 7



  1. Sunday the kids went to the Rock at River festival and had a great time. They loved the bands skillet and Red the best. My children are awesome as seniors in highschool they would rather go with the church and listen to christian rock. They came back home and told me about the best time they had had for ever.
  2. Granddaughter now has 5 teeth in her mouth oh my she is truly growing up. Her momma says that she bit her and it hurt. I couldn't help but to laugh for a minute and think Ha your getting paid back. She was an awful biter and now she is getting paid back
  3. Oldest son has all ready to go to college next week will be his last full week here at home. He has a bad temper and while it will be great for him to learn to survive on his own we will also miss him greatly. This is my second child that has moved out and they seem to getting in line right behind him.
  4. Oldest daughter has spent alot of time looking up pictures that she has of her family. Oh she has been thinking about sweet times when she was a little girl. I wonder if this has anything to do with her starting college soon as well. They all seem to go through a time of memory lane somewhere in their teens. I guess that take that honestly
  5. Midle son starts 2 a days next week. Football will dominate his life for the next few months. This year is his senior year so it will have extra meaning. Football has been his fall sport for the past 4 years and he has gotten close with team mates and coaches. The end of an era you could say will happen this fall with the end of highschool football.
  6. I was able to find great deal on notebooks and folders at a little discount shop. I was very happy when I found out that the notebooks that I bought sell for nearly $10 and I purchased them for $1 a piece
  7. I register the children for school next year for school. They will have their school pictures taken at that time. I am a bit happy and sad at the same time because my son will be a senior this year. It was not that long ago that he was starting school or at least it seems that way to me.

for your quick take 7 list them at the blog Conversion Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post