Custom Search

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Qoutable Sunday

























Great pictures that were recently taken during our bible school. I want to also share some great qoutes with you for sunday qoutes:










Out of the mouth of babes and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.
(Psalms 8:2 ESV)


See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.
(Matthew 18:10 ESV

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
(Proverbs 22:6 ESV)

Find more great Sunday Qoutes over at the blog A Daily Dose of Toni

I also listed at Spiritual Sunday at bloggersspirit
and as my motivational moment at Garibay Soup

11 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,
    I just love Bible School, and seeing these pictures reminded me of when our children attended and we worked with them. Thank you for sharing these beautiful scriptures.
    Blessings,
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wonderful memories of VBS--the one I attended as a teenager after becoming a Christian, the ones I directed for years as a minister and the ones I took part in as outreach to other cities in other states with our youth. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Proverb has always been one of favorites, Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
    (Proverbs 22:6 ESV)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like so much fun! What wonderful experiences for these children.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of beautiful quotes. One of my favorites is...

    Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

    Happy Sunday, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love VBS! I have many memories of attending when I was growing up, and many memories (and mementos LOL) from when my kids were younger and going every year. Your quotes fit so well with the post....what a wonderful reminder to teach our children the most important things in life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each is beautiful in it's own right and I cannot chose a favourite. Happy Sunday! Fantastic photographs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It made me smile seeing these children, and I know it made God smile as well. Thank you for sharing this with us today.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics and those verses went well! Glad to know you had a fun time with God's precious little ones.God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you guys had a blast at VBS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVED the quotes!!! Scripture verses have such power behind them, thank you for sharing :)

    And thanks for linkin' up!! Hope to see you back next Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post