Custom Search

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The Holidays A Time To Gather Together

Here we are at the first day of November. I often refer to the last 2 months of the year as holiday months. It is often time that we travel back home to visit with loved ones. The delicious aroma coming from the food being prepared is something that delights my nose. A chance to gather around and share food with those that we love and may not have seen for a bit is something that I love to do.

Many of those that prepared those delicious dishes have slowly passed into a better place. It has become my job to entertain those that come back home and gather at our house. Quality family time is something that I want to share with all those that I love. What is it that you love the most about the holidays??




During the next few weeks I hope to share many stories of the old days when I would travel home to see family. Grandmothers who were very alike but different as well. We always had lunch with one and supper with the other. I will be sharing many recipes of yesterday and so much more I hope you will be here to read all that I have to share.

shared at
pin junkie
inspire me tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post