Custom Search

Monday, October 5, 2015

Re-Play Review

Re-Play recycled HDPE (milk gallon) products are manufactured, assembled, packaged and tested in the USA. Operating primarily in the south eastern part of the USA Re-play are striving to reduce greenhouse gases and saving energy by having the recycling, molding and warehouse all within reach of each other. Their goal is to help take care of the earth that we live on.

Re-play products are made from recycled HDPE which is #2 plastic and BPA free, phthalate free, and PVC free. Its better for your child and easy to take care of as well as Re-play products are dishwasher safe. However they are not microwave safe. The colors have been FDA approved and are safe.
watt bulb for 11 hours. 
We were able to review the Re-play trial set. In it we were sent items to help our toddler through dinner time. Items like:
  • 1 Spoons and 1 Fork
  • 1 Divided Plate
  • 1 Bowl
  • 1 Drinking Cup
  • 1 Spill Proof Cup
  • 1 Snack Pod

The dishware set is perfect for little hands learning how to feed themselves. To start with the spoon has a deep scoop to help get food into the spoon without losing it. The fork is made with rounded tips to ensure your child's safety.



The plate has deep walls that are perfect for the little ones to scoop up food in order to eat. The wells of the plate are deep enough to hold the food without it falling off easily. The plate is also sectioned so that each area has a bit of room and you can encourage your child to enjoy more foods.



The bowl is created for a variety of foods from snacks, soups and cereal. Each of them easy to eat with the bowl having enough depth to hold whatever it is.



Drinking cups offer the perfect size for toddler hands and thirst. The fact that they are stackable makes cleanup even easier. The spill proof cup has a one piece easy clean silicone valve. This makes the cup easy to travel with your toddler.

Our thoughts:
we love how durable they are, perfect for kids
we love that the prices are affordable
we love that the dish set can grow with our children

Its easy to locate a store that sells Re-play products at this link

like re-play on facebook

21 comments:

  1. I love Replay dishes! They're so durable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like sturdy and durable products that kids would like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen these, will have to check them out. They look like they'd last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! They are so cute and look like they are very functional while also helping the environment! I will have to check them out for my toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like great housewares. I love all the very colorful shades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute. I love that they're recycled as well. The blue is one of my favorite shades!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that the plate has deep walls, so important for toddlers who are just learning to eat on their own. It's good to hear that the products are durable. And I love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the look of these and I love the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great product review. I don't have kids, but I do have nieces and a nephew who would definitely like these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say I have more plastic stuff like dishes/glasses because I am severely clumsy. Glad to know manufacturers are listening and making plastics safer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that these are environmentally friendly and made from recycled materials!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clever! I always like to hear how our recyclables are being used. Not being microwave safe is a bummer, but I suppose it's not uncommon for a lot of kids plastics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's always great to have the chance to buy something that helps the earth. We need some new plates!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg loving the whole reducing concept of these plates!!!! I need to get some for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think I've ever seen these! I have a one year old, so I'm gonna be stocking up on kiddie plates/cups/utensils again :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like a really great product for kids and so nice that they're made in such fun colors and with recycled materials!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love products that are eco friendly and this set is just oh so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the concept behind Re-Play products, and the colors are nice too! It's very cool that they are made from recycled milk containers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that they are BPA free. My kids would love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post