ORANGE KOOL-ADE No Bake CHEESECAKE
Dreamy…Creamy….Tastes like and Orange 50/50 ice cream bar!!!!!...
1 graham cracker pie crust (homemade tastes best…store bought is still ok)
2 packages unsweetened Kool-Aid Orange powdered drink mix
1 8 oz softened cream cheese
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 8oz container Cool Whip
1. In a large bowl combine cream cheese and Kool-Aid
Add sweetened condensed milk (I used a hand mixer to make it nice and smooth)
2. Fold in Cool Whip
3. Stir with spoon until mixture is well mix ….. the mixture will be thick and you will
have to spoon out into the crust.
4. Smooth out top of pie with back side of spoon.
5. Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours and serve chilled and top with whipped cream.
* Pie can be made in advance and frozen. Place pie in zip-lock freezer bag ….make several in different flavors. Enjoy
cooking and crafting with J J