Custom Search

Friday, December 6, 2013

All The Snow Leads to Some Musical Thoughts

 
Today the weather hit, well actually it started yesterday afternoon but when we got up we could tell for sure that the weather was a bit different than the day before. In fact the whole world looked a bit different. The weather outside was frightful but it was a work day and I went to work. I wish I could have just sat at home and listened to this song
 

 
Getting stuck in the parking lot at work was not something that I much enjoyed but I must say all the snow does make for a beautiful sight. The Christmas lights just simply seem to glow in them and perhaps you to feel as if you are walking through a winter wonderland

 
 
 
 
But even with all the beauty we must all say a prayer for all those that are not so blessed to be in a warm place. Because baby its cold outside with all the snow on the ground
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post