Custom Search

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I will Never Forget





Twelve years ago seems as familiar as today as it did then, The craziness of all that went on that day on ground zero as well as around the U.S. as we waited to see what would happen next. I personally will never forget what happened and how we all pulled together, The American flags that would don the porches of the porches and the American pride that would shine. Made me then as I am now proud to be an American



For several days following the attack of 9/11 you could hear my daughter out back of this house sing this song as she played. My daughter was in the third grade at the time and I can remember my neighbors tell me that her voice helped to soothe their nerves. I am so happy that little gal sang this song in a voice of pride as she would tell you today that there is no better place to be than in the U.S.A.

What was your life like on 9/11 Ours was a bit hectic, full of pride, togetherness and so much love but also a feeling of not understanding and no way of knowing what was coming next

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post