- 6 generous scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter, use smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, (optional)
- Garnish of whipped cream, (optional)
- Place the chocolate ice cream in a blender.
- Pour milk on top.
- Add the peanut butter and chocolate syrup. I don't recommend crunchy peanut butter because the nuts tend to get stuck in the straw.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream if desired.
the weekend retweet
All Things WIth Purpose