Sunday, March 3, 2013
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
like butterflys dancing in my belly swelling up into a feeling with a smile tied in a bow
102. List five things you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
A my family
B my friends
D time outside enjoying myself
E time alone
103. How many movies have you gone to see this year?
none we normally wait for them to come out on pay per view or dvd
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
wish for my grandkids to have all they wanted in life, wish for my kids to be healthy and wealthy and wish for my town that it would be great as we continue to overcome
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
I need time alone to blog or simply take a nap
106. How much money would it take to get you to sell your blog address?
wow my blog is my home and I would have to have a million or more to sell my address and my thoughts
107. Have you ever been hunting
108. Have you attempted this 5000 question meme in the past?
109. What do you think of cloning?
wish I could would have a few of me made for sure
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
TV watcher for sure
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
In what manner are we speaking? I am willing to protect my family but not willing to give up my way of life
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
will let the big guys figure this one out
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
well know people that have and find it very silly
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
yes a few moments of time in my life
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
nope but sure wish I would
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
yes a few in my life time
117. Have you ever watched The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
my husbands granmother and mother loved Bob Ross and yes have watched the show several times
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
farmers all of them
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
well one mystery of how my grandfather and brother arrived in a town in central illinois without any other known relatives
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
yep that would be my hubby of 27 years