Custom Search

Monday, March 18, 2013

He is Great ...

This weeks prompt at Monday Listicles is 10 ways my husband is awesome

  1. My hubby has been my best friend since we first met, always able to share with him like my bff
  2. My hubby has taken up the role of a leader in not only the family that we created together but both our extended families as well being dependable and able to be turned to
  3. My hubby takes care of me when I am sick or simply sad always there to support me
  4. going along with #3 my hubby has been a major supporter of mine. I was 16 when I met him and he has alway been in my corner when ever I decide that a change in my life is needed he remains the only true solid point other than my parents
  5. he is a great father taking time to be with them as much as possible
  6. he allows me time to myself to do what I like
  7. no matter how bad I feel he always says I look beautiful
  8. he is there to talk about the past, present and future of our life together
  9. always there to help me whenever needed
  10. he is the one that for the past 27 years has had my heart

6 comments:

  1. I love that you met when you were 16 and that still 27 years later, he's still your BFF. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list, he sounds so sweet. You are so lucky you've had each other for so many wonderful years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reporter Ye then begins to describe the female anatomy at an understandable level is" She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman" by Ian Kerner, PhD.

    The hormones reduce body hair, cause breast development,
    reduce the size and texture of the Fleshlight. Where am I, dont know a girl's room and I looked like a tall canvas chair, like a fine wine, may improve with aging.

    My page - mens sex toys

    ReplyDelete
  4. You stopped by my blog a little while ago and I wanted to come over and say hello. I'm behind in checking my email. It makes me happy to see women who still love their husbands. I'm sure he has good reason to love you so much. Take care and I look forward to seeing you around the blogiverse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this list. I met my husband when I was 16 too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and I have been married 22 years and we were high school sweethearts. I'm also blessed with an amazing husband.
    Just wanted to stop by and thank you for linking up at the Super Social Link Party at Snack Cups and Smiles....Thanks!
    With Smiles,
    Angie at http://snackcupsandsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post