Custom Search

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursdays Button


Thankful that my friend I asked for prayers for yesterday was released from the hospital. While not all a-ok she will be seeing a doctor that can help her out and now we are aware of the problem. Is it not funny how great friends become more than friends they become family. So that I am thankful for as well a group of great women at work who are like sisters to me.



Thankful that our little town that suffered a F4 tornado last year on lapday will be coming together for a reunion of sorts to remember those that we lost and to show our support for each other. Harrisburg Illinois will stand strong and the Bulldog Nation will continue on.



shared here as well xoxoRebeccabloghopbutton

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog...yours is great and I'm returning the visit. Will start following too! Have a great day Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will be the first idea that crosses the mind
    whenever you stand in front of the mirror.

    Feel free to surf to my site; yourfitnessguide.org

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post