Custom Search

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Aloha Friday : HighSchool Memories

 
Our local school has had an awesome football season. Winning 11 - 1 and now head to the semi championship. Yes we just beat a team from a town bigger than us. Harrisburg from Southern Illinois just beat a team from Alton Illinois and by a big fashion as well. While I am proud of our boys I must say that this makes for awesome memories to keep forever.
 
My Aloha Friday quesion is what is one amazing memory that you have from your life? I have many from high school, to my wedding, to having my children there are many that I have. What is yours?

Remember Aloha Friday is hosted by the blog An Island Life. It allows bloggers to take a break and have a bit of fun. Simply asking simple questions that other bloggers offer simple answers to Want to join in? Check it out Here

4 comments:

  1. That's a tough one - there are so many! But if I have to pinpoint one, probably when I found out that I was 22 weeks along with Princess Nagger - well beyond the previous miscarriage times of 10-12 weeks. :) I had my miracle! :)


    Giant Fun with Skylanders: Giants

    ReplyDelete
  2. One amazing...wow I'm going with my honeymoon in Aruba. Really...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't pick just one. I'd have to say each time I found out I was pregnant.
    Here's My AF

    ReplyDelete
  4. [p]In the fashionable [url=http://www.uggbootsinaustralia.co.uk]cheap ugg australia
    [/url] UGG lineup, UGG classic cardy boots might well be the most searched items . centimeter [url=http://www.kidsuggbootsinuk.co.uk]genuine ugg boots uk[/url] Near you within Mainder . S

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post