Custom Search

Friday, August 31, 2012

aloha friday

This is a rainy Aloha Friday mostly because of the trouble with Issaic. But all the same it is still a great way to get together with other bloggers to ask questions and give easy answers. So thank you to the blog An Island Life where you can join in on the fun of Aloha Friday as well.

My question today:

Do you offer your time to help out with charities, school activities, or anything? I love to share my time it is not only good for the organization but as I learned this week people take note and remember your good deeds

2 comments:

  1. I work for a lady who runs special needs programming for kids and adults. While I get paid to do her office work, I also volunteer at her events helping people :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post