Custom Search

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Our top 5 Favorite Summer Things To Do

There are so many great things to do in the summer time and among my top 10 favorite things to do are



1. summer cleaning leads to garage sales and I love to host them and shop them. There are so many great things we can find that others are selling at theirs and I love the money that can be made as well.
2. Schools are out so summer fun can be had with the entire family. Sorry for those few that take summer college courses. They never last to long and are well worth it. I always loved the last day of school so much excitement for everyone.


3. a great time to get outside and enjoy the wonderful soroundings. I live near the Shawnee National Forest and there are so many beautiful places to be found. Get out there and look around


4. for those who love the water it is a great time to head into the pool. I for one do not swim and have no great ambition to do it because I am scared of water but I still love to get in the pool and spash around a bit


5. Picnics in the park. Plenty of family fun and the beautiful outdoors. Don't worry you can still have a picnic inside if it rains or is too hot outside. Anywhere you host your picnic you can have a great meal experience and time to be together.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post