1. The Beach Boys are back together (everyone alive, Dennis and Carl have passed, including Brian) for the first time in 25 years. It's their 50th Anniversary tour. Their new single is called, “That's Why God made the Radio”. Did radio play a huge part of your growing up years?
oh I would definetly say yes it did I grew up in the years before CMT, MTV and other music stations. Music played on the radio in my mothers kitchen daily and me and my sister each had transister radios. MTV came on the scene when I was a teen and while we loved the videos the truth was it was nothing compared to the radio
2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now?
dissapointed that it is finally my weekend off and it may rain
3. What are you really anticipating right now?
I am anticipating my upcoming trip to my grandchildren on Mother Day weekend
4. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie? What is it?
it has definetly been a while I may watch it this weekend my favorite movie is Fried Green Tomatoes
5. If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be?
What a hard question I would love to have conversations with many that have went on before me like my brother, dad, grandmother and so many others But the truth is that while I may want to have them back here with me my beliefs tell me that they are in a much better place where happiness abounds
6. Who was the last person you hung up on?
my son who was in a debatable state of mood
7. Does it bother you when meme makers separate questions that could've been combined?
don't really know sometimes but not really
8. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
love the seals and monkeys
9. What is the food you always buy at the grocery store that you can't live without?
bread is something that is always on the list along with milk