1. Do you make your kids finish all the food on their plates?
2. Do you give an allowance?
3. Do you actually park your car in the garage?
4. What is one food you will NEVER cook?
5. Do you have anything exciting planned for the summer?
1. no and I do not believe that they have to what I do want them to do is to take 4 bites of everything on the plate the old "I don't like it" can not be decided if they do not try and yet at the same time eating everything at the same time is not something that I will ever do because of past childhood experiences
2. yes I always have this was my way of teaching children to do their chores and be accountable. I do believe that there are chores that they should do simple because they are part of the family and for these things we do not pay an allowance and set up a list of other items that must be done in order to qualify for allowance
3. we have no garage so I would have to say no
4. Well I never want to say never because that never may change to at least once or possible more often
5. Lots of travel oh it is so exciting in our plans but we all know that plans are meant to be changed.