Custom Search

Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Question Friday


 
1. Do you swim in the winter?

I am not a swimmer and get in the water in the summer to cool off but not really in the winter

2. Do you love or hate winter?

we have a relationship like none other, I love to look at the beauty it brings but can do without getting out in the cold

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?

well I try to but this does not always happen

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
I was a wild teen and would say around the age of 15

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
well gosh at my work place they say 5 times is to many but if you are like me and have health issues this is not nearly enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post