Custom Search

Friday, November 25, 2011

Follow Friday



Photobucket

1. I love when I see ____
2. I am _____
3. I ___ shop on Black Friday
4. After a big holiday meal I ____ leftovers

1. I love when I see my moms beautiful face (not sure why I put this here just been thinking about her alot and all she does for all)
2. I am my fathers daughter (once again I think related to the holidays. My father passed 10+ years ago and yes I was daddys little girl)
3. I do not shop on Black Friday (I once did but find I get many great buys on line staying home)
4. After a big holiday meal I love the leftovers (they make the food that all eat for the next few days)


4.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your number two... my dad passed away 23 years ago, and I feel the same way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I agree there's no need to go to the stores to get good deals anymore.
    : )

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post