Custom Search

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday 9

1. Adam Duritz (writer and lead sing of Counting Crows) mentions previous girlfriends in songs. In Mrs. Potter's Lullaby he sings “There a little piece of Maria in every song I sing”. Is there a piece of an ex that will always be a part of you?

no not really while I have memories my husband was my real first true love and after 25 years still going strong

2. Who was your very first significant friend?

significant as how? I grew up on a block where the neighborhood kids ran together and stood up for each other we always had lots of good times together made lots of memories and are still friends

3. What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend?

blog, work (not hoping just happening), church, family time

4. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your blog?

to share with others as well as meet friends and get great ideas

5. Tell us something that you've never before written about in your blog because it's too personal.

I can not really think of very much once had a fellow blogger tell me that I should not write about politics but there is no subject that I will not write about I live my life the same way

6. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?

well I have had both and I believe it does not matter I think their personality matters much more

7. If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be?

I love when I dream about family that is no longer here memories of the past etc...

8. How do you react to practical jokes when they're played on you?

if they are mean I do not like them if they are simply fun I do not care I can laugh at myself the same as others

9. What's on your agenda after this weekend for the upcoming week?

work, doctors appt., want to do some crafting work

3 comments:

  1. I also like dreaming about people who have passed on...like my parents. I really miss them and the dreams make me feel even more closer to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's romantic that you and your husband are still so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been with my husband in some capacity for 30 years. I am so shocked on so many levels.



    Enjoy the rest of your day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/10/youtube-is-for-making-stars/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post