Custom Search

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tater Tot Casserole

I came home from work and found my self tired and not for sure what to make for supper. I had hamburger in the fridge some left over tots from an earlier supper and some cheese what would I do Why of course make the tot casserole that my children love If you wan tto make it check it out here


Tater-Tot Casserole


SERVES 4



•1 lb lean ground beef

•1/2 medium onion, chopped

•1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery or cream of chicken soup (undiluted)

•1 16oz package frozen tater tots

•1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

•salt & pepper

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brown ground beef. season with salt & pepper. Add chopped onion, cook until tender. In a casserole dish, combine ground beef mixture & cream soup. Top mixture with tater tots. Bake , uncovered, for 30-40 minutes till bubbly and Tots are golden brown. remove from oven & top with cheese, return to oven until melted.



recipe source: http://cravingcomfort.blogspot.com/2010/01/tater-tot-casserole.html

5 minutes for Mom


2 comments:

  1. I'm 38 y/o and still love a tater tot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am definitely going to try this casserole because I love tater tots and I love hamburger. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post