Custom Search

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday 9




1. Do you listen to music at work, and if so, do you use a mp3 player, play it through your office computer, or do you listen to it collectively via a separate radio you keep nearby?


we listen to a radio I work in a DD facility and the music is something we all enjoy

2. Tell us something about people that you absolutely hate.


their smugness not everyone has it and those that do dont have it all the time but that is one quality that I most dislike
3. What is something someone has done that you'd like the world to know about?

I would love the world to know that this 16 year old girl that grew up to have 6 children and now 2 grandchildren has did a pretty good job with them all in college now and all doing great I believe I did my job as a mom when everyone thought it could not be done


4. Where is your favorite place to sit when at home?

my bedroom my desk my laptop my TV and my glass of tea those are the needed items to calm down after work


5. How did you come up with the title of your blog?

annie the nickname my dad gave me as a kid as well as the doll I love and home is because my blog is my home on the web


6. Tell us about the one who got away.

my first boyfriend graduated from school went to the military and I am very proud of him



7. Have you ever had a big birthday party?

well the biggest has been with a few select friends and family



8. What was the biggest bash you've ever attended?

church homecoming



9. With my kids and an always changing life, I find myself sometimes unable to focus! Do you have that problem, too?
 
yes at times I do

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post