Custom Search

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Meal Plan


share yours here


Meal planning helps keep me straight while working and now that spring is here it will be needed

Monday:
Pork Chops, veggies, rolls, brownies

Tuesday:
Taste of Home noodle bake ( I will share recipe later)

Wednesday:
meatball subs, chips, cookies

Thursday
cheeseburger mac casserole,

Friday
corndog, fries,

Saturday
breakfast casserole

Sunday
roast, potato, corn

What will you be having this week I am always looking for ideas I would love it if you would share your meal ideas

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your visit however I do not post comments with links. Urls are o-k.

    Thanks and God bless.

    I'm not big on meat so I am having pasta and a tossed salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here not fond of meat all the time i prepared pasta and salad sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post