Custom Search

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What Makes One Lucky

Many have their own opinion on what makes an individual lucky or unlucky. My grandmother used to always say that is the blessings that God gives one that makes them lucky. A friend of mine used to say there is no lucky in life that is up to the individual to make their own luck in life. I have heard it be said that if it were not for bad luck there would be no luck at all and in the other ear I could hear someone say that they were "feeling lucky" that day. So what makes one lucky or feel lucky?

For me life has its own challenges so when you find someone to love and you are lucky enough that they love you back then I feel that person has real luck. For me that special someone has been in my life for the past 24 years sharing in the luck of 6 children and 2 grandchildren. My grandmother would be right in the example of love, marriage, children and grand-children are all blessings that God gave and that to me makes me feel very lucky. My life has been very lucky an encouraging for me not only with the family that I was blessed with but also the job that I have been lucky enough to have and to hold one that makes me very happy. I am lucky enough to help bless others through caring for them. I am a care giver for those that are unable to do for themselves. I have been lucky enough to hear great stories of the past as well as meet some lovely people through my job. What is it in your life that makes you feel lucky? Is it your job, your family, your lifestyle if you are not for sure perhaps your should take a deep breath, take a step back and take a look at where you are in life perhaps you will realize you are luckier than what you think you are.

I often think that coupons that I stumble upon, deals that I find and great shopping trips are somehow related to good luck. Allow me to share a bit of good luck with you. RedBox is having a promotion that could earn your free one night rentals of your favorite movies. The trick is the luckier you have been in the field of making friends the luckier you will be at earning free movies during this promotion. All you have to do is visit the link http://www.redbox.com/luckysocial sign up and start spreading the words. When your friends use your referral link to make a purchase you will earn a free nightly rental. Sounds like a great deal. Don't you feel lucky that you stopped and read this post on my blog Annies Home.

I feel very lucky to have been able to share this post with you all. I have had the grand opportunity to share this with you thanks to a lovely group that I feel lucky to have found quite some time ago and you can check them out as well as SocialMoms.

 I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and redbox blogging program, for a $25 Walmart gift card from redbox. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post